Sr Backend Developer
We are contracted with a leading, global IoT Automation & Solutions Company that helps multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. This innovative company provides an integrated IoT platform that includes proprietary sensors, controls, software, and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
We are seeking a driven and organized Sr Backend DeveloperProficient in Java, and Spring framework: Web/MVC, REST, Data, JPA, AOP as well as strong knowledge of Relational DB (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle), Document DB (Mongo, CouchDB or DynamoDB) and is Comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment. AWS or Google Cloud experience is a plus.
About your job:
- Be part of the global team, share responsibility, and share effort, and joy as ONE team.
- Responsible for development implementation, deployment, and testing of cloud applications.
- Participate in gathering user requirements, system analysis, design, and performance tuning.
- Produce high-quality deliverables based on a thorough understanding of business requirements.
- Provide technical support during development, UAT, and production.
- Provide documentation on functional and technical specifications.
- Debugging whereas necessary.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
- Proficiency in Java and Spring framework: Web/MVC, REST, Data, JPA, AOP
- Strong Knowledge of Relational DB ( MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle ), Document DB ( Mongo, CouchDB, or DynamoDB )
- Comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment
- Master in computer science, or related discipline or solid hands-on experience in software development.
- 5 years+ working experience in the related development field
- Sharp analytical abilities, excellent communication skills, capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Proven object-oriented design skills and ability to find creative scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, internet security and networking fundamentals and designing for performance, scalability, and availability
- Experience in supporting high-traffic, high-throughput, distributed real-time systems and services
- Experience in automated software testing
- Comfortable using GIT and Docker containersExperience in working with AWS Cloud services or Google Cloud
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Experience with Streaming Platforms and Message Brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc) and Reactive Programming is a big plus
- Knowledge or experience with AWS IoT or Google IoT is a big plus
- Experience with Graph Databases, Time Series DatabasesExperience with CD / CI: Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Any knowledge or experience in energy efficiency, green building, and building management system technology
- Experience in Edge Computing practices will be considered a big plus.
Work with a fast-growing technology company with an opportunity for growth.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 110000
Salary Max : 135000
Currency Type : US Dollars